Introduction of Glasgow University:
The University of Glasgow is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four of long ago universities. The University of Glasgow requested to the applicants for its Clark (Mile-End) Graduate Bursary Fund to follow the undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) and postgraduate research programmes. The aim of the bursary is to help the graduates of the University of Glasgow or Strathclyde for studying, for applying to study, for the later degree at a university in the overseas and UK.
Introduction of the Scholarship:
- Application Last date: Applications may be put forward between 1st March and 1st October per year.
- Learning Subject: Bursary is gifted in the applied provided by the university.
- Gifts of this Scholarship: The cost of the bursary normally between £500 and £1,500.
- Level of Course: Bursary is accessible to follow undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD and postgraduate research programmes.
This scholarship will be given in Uk (United Kingdom).
This scholarship is for international Students such as Algeria, Bangladesh, Canada, China, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malaysia, Maldives, New Zealand, Pakistan, Russia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab, United States and other countries are available for this Glasgow university scholarship.
Method of Applying:
- This is per year application method, Applications can be collected between 1st March and 1st October each year and Applications should be submitted through online.
- Applicants interview opted careful though are held in Glasgow at a Governors’ meeting during November. Interviews will generally inform in a week of the interviews whether they will receive gifted. Gifts are generally reward to successful candidates earlier the end of the year.\
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Requirements of entrance: candidates can be graduates of the University of Glasgow or Strathclyde for studying, for applying to learning, a later degree at a university in the overseas or UK.
- Applicants must have full command in English language and should be a fluent speaker
if you any queries about the Clark Graduate Bursary Fund for International Students at University of Glasgow in UK, 2018 so you can ask me through leave your comment below: