Introduction of SBK:The Women's University of SBK (Sardar Bahadur Khan) is Founded in 2004 which location is Quetta, Balochistan I Pakistan. The University of SBk provides us the degree programs in Arts and Sciences. This university name was taken from the former the Governor General and Chief Commissioner of Balochistan, Sardar Bahadur Khan.
Description of SBK Admission:
- The Last date of the Application is 7th March, 2018.
- This admission program is for the students of M.Phil | MS (Mater of Science).
- The Women’s University of SBk is invited to the students of M.Phil | MS. In the following below department which is:
- Sociology | Biotechnology | Zoology
- Environmental Science | Chemistry | Biology
- Education | English | Fine Art | Mathematics
Sardar Bahadur Khan (SBK) Women’s University Admission For M.PHIL/M.S Program 2018
|Sardar Bahadur Khan (SBK) Women’s University Admission|
For M.PHIL/M.S Program 2018
Method of Applying:
The interested applicant should know the procedure of applying such as:
- The application form should be properly filled by all required documents before the closing date of admission.
- The plateful candidates have to collect the NOC from their particular department with the form of application. M.Phil. / M.S Degree program shall open to all applicants who obey the admission specification. The applicant should be a full time regular student for two years to overlay the course work and the research.
- The Application forms can be achieved from the Registrar’s Office after the payment of one thousand (1000) Rupees. Throughout the Challan from NBP (National Bank of Pakistan), Branch of SBKWU Quetta.
- The applicant must attested the all copy of his original educational certificates, detail marks certificate, local domicile certificate, NIC and other valuable documents can be collected to Students relationship office, which location is SBKWU, Quetta, Balochistan.
Eligibility Criteria of SBK Admission;
Before the applying for the Admission of M.Phil Applicant must meet the following below:
- The applicant achieve the admission in M.Phil./ M.S degree programs in a subject should take control of sixteen years of Education or 4 years B.A ( Bachelor of Arts) | B.S (Bachelor of Science. or equal to program or Master degree in the subject /or which is related to the field from any accepted by University /Institution with a at least of second division of annual system or equal to CGPA semester system.
- For the Applicant the Valid GAT (General) test with a at least 50 source will be compulsory for admission of MPhil | M.S.
- Those applicants who intention to seem to be in January, 2014 for GAT can also collect M.Phil./ M.S application form for provisional registration, subject to clearance of GAT General.
- The Fee waivers under PM (Prime Minister) program for Domicile Local / students from Balochistan are also accessible.
For More detail you can Visit to Official websites of SBKWU Quetta and the link I have given below:
Official Website: http://www.sbkwu.edu.pk
If you have any question so you can ask from me just leave your comment in comment box below: