Introduction of Scholarship:
|USA International Freshman Scholarship at Kent State|
Kent State University is huge, basically residential, public research university in the United States International Freshman Scholarship at Kent State University.
The Kent State University is requesting applications for USA International Freshman Scholarship. The scholarship program will be available to any non- migrant to the US who is an entering New Freshman student at Kent State University. The ambition of the scholarship is to help talented, confidence and outstanding arriving students.
Description of the Scholarship:
Application Deadline: February 15, 2018
Learning Subject: The scholarship is gifted in the fields provided by the Kent state university.
Degree Course: The scholarship has given to following undergraduate programme.
Advantage of Scholarship:The capable of being renewed gift will be divided to qualifying individuals, which range is from $2,000 to $20,000 each year.
Eligibility criteria of Scholarship:
Those applicants who want applying for this must know the following points:
- This scholarship is available for USA and all other countries are eligible for applying in this scholarship.
- The New freshman only (transfers are not allowed) Fall down only for admission.
- At least increasing Secondary school GPA 3.6 on US 4.0 scale
- 27 ACT Composite, 1280 new SAT or 1210 old SAT important Reading & Math
- The admission has unqualified of the Kent State University as a freshman.
- The All undergraduate candidates have to achieve at least TOEFL score of 525 (71 on the Internet found version), at least MELAB score of 75 or IELTS score of 6.0, or PTE Academic score of 48, or Completing the ELS level 112 vigorous Programme.
Method of Application:
Following below points you have to follow for applying.
- The Submission an online application and not repayment application fee of $70.
- Applicants must prepare for the application documents
- The should have Passport Biographical Page
- The applicants should have English Language experience scores
- The applicant should have the Secondary School Diploma, Graduation and attending Certificate.
- The Secondary School has written version, detailed mark sheets.
- The Additional documents if needed.
- The Financial warranty (the statements of bank) that has shown enough funds to cover educational and living expenditure.
- Financial documents are only needed after acceptance
The Application is available click the below link.
If you have any question you can ask from me through leave your comment below: