The Chatham House is requesting the outstanding and interested applicants for Academy Asia Fellowship in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs. The fellowship is awarded to citizens or nationality of Afghanistan, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Pakistan and South Korea.
The fellowship is targeted at applicant at the mediocre-stage of their opportunities for progress and who come from academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media. Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is an independent policy institute based in London. The objective is to support build a sustainable growth secure, prosperous and economic and social issues occurring in Asia and the world.
Description of Scholarship:
|Academy Asia Research Fellowships at Chatham House|
in UK, 2018
- The Fellowship Application Deadline is open for the year 2018.
- This Fellowship is accessible to follow research programme.
- The research topics for the 2018-19 fellowships are given below:
- China’s develop role in global governance
- Technology, society, and Asia
- Asia Programme with Research topics
- Research topics with the International Security Department
- Asia in countering violent fundamentalism
- New technologies and their effect on international security, with a attention on artificial intelligence
- Global health, the Belt & Road initially
- Conflict in Healthcare
- The rising burden of non-communicable diseases (NCDs) in Asia
- Research topics with Global Economy
- Trade agreements as a tool of international relationship
- Research topics with the Hoffman Centre for Sustainable Resource Economy
- The number of scholarship is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be given in Chatham House, London, UK
- The award of this scholarship will receive a monthly stipend of £2,228. Adequate project is made for the prize of relocation, fieldwork, and possible notification prize.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
- The fellowship is awarded to the citizens of Afghanistan, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Pakistan and South Korea.
- The interested applicant must meet the following requirements of the scholarship:
- The Applications will also be acceptable from above given countries
- It is necessary that the applicant holds a completed BA degree or equal to, Master’s degree with an international focus is tend to choose.
- The fellowship is targeted at applicant at the mediocre-stage of their opportunities for progress and who come from academia, business, NGOs, government departments, civil society or the media. They should take control of knowledge, interest in, one of the policy-related challenges set out in the research topics in ‘Research Topics.’ \
- The applicant must have excellent English speaking, writing presentation skills. In English speaking fluency should be occurred.