The PEEF has announced the Scholarship so the interested applicant can apply for this scholarship which is under PEEF (Punjab Educational Endowment Fund) and OPEF (Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund) Scholarship Program) as well OPF (Overseas Pakistanis Foundation) indicated the gift for the students. Which is more than 732 Scholarships to commendable students who is relating to foreign country Pakistani can submit with OPF (Overseas Pakistanis Foundation) for the students of intermediate level, graduate level and master LEVEL.
Last Date Of Applying;
The last date of this scholarship 31 December, 2017
PEEF OPEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Those applicant can apply for this who have gotten 60% percent in SSC (Secondary School Certificate), HSSC (High Secondary School Certificate) in annual exam 2017 managed by the BISE 9 Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education) of Pakistan and Graduated level scholarship applicants must have 60 percent marks got in B.a | BS| B.sc | BBA | B.com etc. from BISE in 2015 / 2016/ 2017.
- Those Applicants whose father monthly earning is equal to or less than Rs. 50,000/- Monthly can apply for this PEEF OPEF (Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund).
- Those candidates who are taking any other scholarship are not allowed for applying in this scholarship and those who is waiting for final result are not permitted for this PEEF OPEF Scholarships.
- Those Applicants who are interested in this scholarship must have their provincial Domicile or Local.
- The applicant’s parents (one of them) must be a submitted member of (Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund) OPF will be valid for 3 years after permanent to come back.
- The interested applicant should Attach in Educational Institutes associated with accepted by HEC | Universities | local Boards and passing the SSC in same Year in annual examination and for graduated should have undertaking public sector university of Pakistan during the present academic year 2017.
The Below Following Students are not eligible for this PEEf OPEf Scholarship.
- Those students who improve the marks and those students who have passed examination in supplementary section.
- Those students who have cleared the previously mentioned examination with grace marks are not allowed for this scholarship.
- Those children of departed is submitted OP's are also allowed applying in only one cause his/her parent has died within limit 03 years until the last date of this advertisement of PEEF OPEF (Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund).
|PEEF OPEF SCHOLARSHIP FOR OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS 2017|