Intermediate and Graduation PEEF Scholarship of 2017-2018:

The PEEF (Punjab Educational Endowment fund) is giving Quota for graduation and intermediate scholarship 2017-18. These scholarship is available for those candidates who all allowed and deserving for this scholarship. The PEEF was established by chief minister of Punjab. His motto was to bright those candidates who are full of talent but due to finance problem they can go for further study. This scholarship is rights of talented and deserving applicant.

In started time the budget of PEEF was 2 billion which is now increases to 8 billion by the toiled of government of Punjab which is the identification of progress. This PEEF (Punjab educational endowment fund) was put on record under the unit 42 of the company command. The government of Punjab is carry on their struggle of masking school, colleges, universities with scholarship of full concession of fee and free education And free book so that the applicant can show their talent and bright the of and well bright the Pakistan

Method of applying for PEEF 2017-18:

  1. The last date of applying is for intermediate or equal to intermediate is 10 January, 2018.
  2. For graduate or equal to graduate can apply before last date 24 January, 2018
  3. Only below applicant apply for this scholarship. 
  4. Government employee children can apply for this whose grade will be 1 to 4 grades.
  5. This scholarship is for disable maim candidates.
  6. For those applicants whose parents are died.
  7. Minorities’ religious candidates can also apply for this.
Only above candidates can apply for this scholarship PEEF 2017-18. You can submit the form from taking from PEEF office through post.

Download the Form of PEEF Special Quota Intermediate, Graduation Scholarship 2017-2018:

PEEF Scholarship Documents Requirement’s:

Those candidates who are taking interest to applying for PEEF scholarship so those candidates should clear the following documents before applying for PEEF scholarships 2017-18.

  1. Dead certificates of your father copy will be need for this and certificate should furnish from UN (union council.
  2. Pension book or Last pay slip copy must be attached.
  3. The certificate should be furnished by the applicable religious academy.
  4. Maim and disable certificate should furnished by the DHQ (district health quarter), THQ (tehsil headquarter) and RHC.

Contact for more information:

Link Wahdat Road, Lahore 

If you like my way of telling so you can follow me as well if you have any question you can ask me through comments me below.


Post a Comment