Introduction of Scholarship:
|Canada University of Victoria 20 International |
Entrance Scholarships 2018
The University of Victoria is a huge research university situated in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. The University of Victoria published in 1963 and this is the oldest university in British Columbia and commence as Victoria College in 1903, as associated with branch of McGill University.
All applicants to University Vic are required to clearly show the existence and capability in the English language proceeding for the admission.
Description of Scholarship:
- Application Last Date: February 28, 2018
- The University of Victoria has gifted International Entrance Scholarships for students come into a full-time undergraduate degree scheme.
- Advantage of Scholarship: Twenty scholarships of $10,000 each are gifted to academically marvelous international students.
- Level of course: The Scholarships are available for following an Under-Graduate scheme at the University of Victoria.
- Learning Subject: Scholarships are gifted to study the subjects given by the Canada University of Victoria.
- This scholarship consists of twenty scholarships which are available for international talented students.
- Applicant can take this scholarship in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
- Eligible Nationalities: This Scholarship starts for international students. This scholarship is eligible for international students,
- Entering their first year in an undergraduate course program at (UVic) and meet up with (UVic’s) academic and English proficiency needed.
- The current secondary school students or have graduated from within the last two years and have not been present at a post-secondary academy.
- The Accepted to (UVic) with an admissions average of “A”
- Concede to (UVic) at least of 32 International Baccalaureate points.
- The international student studying at (UVic) on a Canadian study authorization (changes to your citizenship position may affect your scholarship eligibility).
- Grade 12 provisional (current student or Final (graduated student) written version last date is February 28.
English Language Requirements:
- Those applicants to UVic (regardless of country of arises or citizenship position) are required as to demonstrate competence in the English language proceeding to admission.
Method of Applying:
- Eligible applicants are automatically mentioned to Student reward & financial support by Undergraduate Admissions.
- The International students should send in a temporary transcript (if a current secondary school student) or a final transcript (if a student has graduated from within two years of application and attended another post-secondary academy) by February 28 of Undergraduate Admissions to be evaluating for an International Scholarship.
- International students should be conceding to the University of Victoria before existence think carefully about for an entrance scholarship.
If you have any question so you can ask from me which is simple comment me below: