Introduction of Qingdao University Scholarship:
|Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship for|
International Students in China, 2018
Government of Shandong Provincial put forward for full scholarship for international students. This scholarship is accessible for follow undergraduate Masters, Doctoral and Language Programme at University of Qingdao in China.
Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for overseas Students is organized by Shandong Provincial Government in order to give support international students to come to Shandong for study and scientific analyze and research.
Qingdao University is a key provincial university research discover in Qingdao, China. Qingdao University contain of twenty five (25) instructors, graduate school and departments. Courses are given in eleven (11) main institute disciplines, Economics, Philosophy, Law, and Literature, Natural sciences, History, Management, Engineering, Medicine, Education and Military sciences. There are one hundred four (104) Undergraduate degree programs, 127 Doctoral degree programs, 209 master’s degree programs and 15 post-doctorate mobile terminals. In inclusion there are 7 professional master’s degree programs in Law, Engineering, Clinical Medicine Business Management, Public Health, Dentistry and Public Administration respectively and Public Health.
Detail about Scholarship:
Application Last Date: May 20, 2018
Nationality: This scholarship is for International students
Obtainable Subject: Scholarships are given to learn any one of the courses awarded by the Qingdao University in china.
Scholarship gifted: The award of Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship in china is contains fundamental school arrangement fees, tuition fees and completes insurance for abroad students in China. Shandong Provincial Government gives full support on tuition fee, on-campus arrangement fee, and complete medical insurance expenditure.
Course Level: Scholarships are to follow Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral, and Language Programme. This Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship will be given in China.
Eligibility Criteria of Qingdao University:
- The candidates should be a students of overseas nationality, in healthful and their age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Applicants should have a interval of one semester and above.
- The application is open to candidates who are the owner of a non-Chinese citizenship, age between 18 and 40, in healthful condition.
- The candidates must have a at least study plan of started semester
- Applicants should abide by Chinese rule and regulations, best institute concert, best performance in line with Qingdao University in chin approach requirements for The international students.
- Only those candidates who have still not collect other luck may apply for the Qingdao University scholarship.
- The Candidates should follow the rule and regulations of the Chinese government and approaches requirements of Shandong University in china.
Method of Applying For Qingdao University Scholarship:
Application Form for international students of Qingdao UniversityLanguage students see Annex 1 Language Student see attachment 1
for degree see Annex 2 Degree-achieving students see attachment 2
- Qingdao University” Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship Application Form (For Freshmen), ( see Annex 3
- Application form for Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for overseas Students see attachment 3
- Passport copy
- The copy of visa to China (if you want to give learning experience in China);
- A Copy of your visa (For students who have come to China)
- CV ( see Annex 4 ) Resume ( See Attachment 4 )
- Personal application statement, which must contain personal study and experience and future progress planning, etc., should written in Chinese or English;
- Personal Statement contains Personal study and work experience, future planning for study should Written in English or Chinese).
- The top institutes records and original printed version; evidence of working experience and Certification that you are currently register for in school, diploma and a work certificate if you are working.
- Recommended letter of recommendation unit, consist the abroad exchange academy, Chinese representative and consulates, overseas embassies and consulates in China, abroad Chinese teachers and academy, or two associate professors from academy of higher education endorse which is written in Chinese or English.
- A letter of counsel from recommending academy. Recommending institutes contains our friendly abroad colleges, Chinese embassies, and consulates foreign, foreign embassies and consulates in China, abroad Chinese language teacher’s organization, Associate professor or professor from current school.
- Related award certificate. Relative gifted Certificate
If you like may way of telling you cam follow me as well if you have any question so you can ask me through comment me below: