Introduction of SUFE:
|FULLY FUNDED SUFE CHINESE UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE |
SCHOLARSHIP 2018 IN CHINA
Description of Scholarship:
The Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship is support by the Chinese Government. This is a full scholarship for nominated the Chinese universities and determined provincial education offices in particular provinces or at least to significant degree regions to enlist talented and outstanding international students for graduate learning or studies in China.
- This scholarship program gives the full advantage to students which conceal tuition claim living quarters, living allowance, and understandable medical insurance.
- The last date of this scholarship is March 31, 2018.
- This scholarship helps to graduate course level outstanding students.
- The number of scholarship was not specified in this scholarship program.
- This scholarship will be taken in china.
- This scholarship is awarded for international students.
- The doctoral economic law program is provided in English.
- The scholarship is provided for master programs are given in English.
- International Business | Finance | LL.M. (Master of Laws) | Regional Economics | MPA (Master of Public Administration)
- The scholarship is put forward to Master programs which are provided by Chinese:
- The MTCSOL (Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages) Linguistics and Applied Linguistics | MIB (Master of International Business) |MF (Master of Finance) | MBA (Master of Business Administration) | MAP (Master of Public Administration) | MAS (Master of Applied Statistics)
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
- The International outstanding students are allow to apply for this scholarship programme.
- The applicants must meet the requirements below:
- The Applicants should be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in healthy.
- The application should meet degree and age for this scholarship.
- The applicant as a bachelor’s degree holder under age of thirty five (35) when the applicant is applying for the master’s scholarship programs;
- The applicant as a master’s degree holder under age of Forty (40) when the applicant are applying for the doctoral scholarship programs.
- The applicant can listing for Chinese-taught program or English-taught program if relevant.
Method of Applying:1. The Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
Please visit (from January 2018) and click “Application Online” to log in collect online the completed “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” and print a solid copy. The Agency Number of SUFE is 10272. (Only candidates who put forward to SUFE at the first-choice university place will be think about by our admission office.
2. Notarized Highest Diploma:
The Prospective or expected diploma beneficiary should collect an official document emerge by your present school to evidence your current student position or anticipate graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English should be devoted to with notarized English or Chinese translations.
3. Academic printed version (wrote in Chinese or English)
Printed version in languages other than Chinese or English should be devoted to with notarized Chinese or English translations.
The copy of your valid passport
4. A Study Plan or Research program (written in Chinese or English)
- This should be at least consisting of 800 words.
5. The two guidance Letters (written in Chinese or English)
- Applicants should collect two guidance letters inscribe by a professor or connect professor.
- 6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form photocopy
The physical examinations should layer the entire thing listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- The Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the present at physician | or the official stamp of the hospital | or a sealed photograph of the applicant are think about as unwell.
- Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
7. Evidence of Language Proficiency
- The copy of valid HSK level 5 or 6 Certificate (if applicant are applying for a Chinese provided program or the copy of IELTS/TOEFL result (if applicant are applying for an English provided program during the time that applicant are not a native speaker)
If you have any question so you can ask from me through comment just leave your comment in the comment box below: