Description of Scholarship:
|PIM EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PARTIALLY FUNDED)|
For MBA And BBA 2018
- The last date of this scholarship IS 21st Feb 2018.
- This scholarship is awarded to Masters of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Administration.
- The complete program of MBA is two year and the Bachelor of Business Administration duration is 3.5 year.
- The no of scholarship for MBA is three and for BBA no of scholarship are also three.
- For more Detail visit to official websites which is https://interprogram.pim.ac.th/pages/admission-requirement
The All candidates must know that this scholarship is a partial and not a fully funded Program. HEC will not be in charge of pay any funding to any applicant. In case final option by PIM. Consequently the applicants should be in need of order themselves for their living and personal expenditure, indemnification, books, travelling, living quarters and any other prize. HEC will make easy the method and would not take any economically responsibility.
Eligibility Criteria of scholarship:
- The applicant of MBA must hold a Bachelor's degree (16 years) from an accepted university with best academic highest achievement and the applicant of BBA must hold a High school or equal to certificate from an authorized institution with best academic highest achievement.
- The applicant of MBA must have English expertise equal to TOEFL score of 61 (iBT) or IELTS score of 5.5 or is needed and the applicant of BBA must have English expertise for Non-Native speaker equal to TOEFL score of 61 (IBT) or IELTS score of 5.0 is needed.
- The applicant of MBA is full time register for the completion of program and should willing to devote needed time and attempt and the applicant of BBA must comprehend work particular education module and willing to do compulsory internship during the summer semester for per year of study course.
- The Applicant of MBA must be capable to modify in of relating to atmosphere and be a model for a universe citizen and the applicant of BBA must be capable modify to in of relating to atmosphere and be a model for a universe citizen.
- The allowed applicant on merit will be advocate by HEC.
These below are not cover by this scholarship:
- Living expenditure, (travelling, food, living quarters, personal expenditure
- Books and study substance
- Air Ticket & Visa fee
- Personal expenditure
- Foreign immersion
- Any the other prize which is not mention in the Scholarship program were not given in this program.
Method of Applying:
- The applicant should Register themselves and collect the online HEC application form which is available at HEC website and get its printed copy and attach all applicable educational documents or certificate, health certificate, copies of CNIC, etc.
- The Application Form of HEC (printed copy) is to be sent out with properly filled print out of PIM application form which is available at their website. The applicants must be sent in only corkscrew irrevocable. The applicants which are not in corkscrew irrevocable will not be accepted or valid.
If you have any question so you can ask from me through comment me below: