Description OF Scholarship:
|Commonwealth Shared Master Scholarship at |
UK Universities 2018
- The last date of this Commonwealth Shared Master Scholarship is 20 June, 2018.
- This scholarship is awarded to the students of following Master Degree Program and not covered the PhD and undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarships are gifted to study subjects similar to the development of their home country at get involved in the only Universities of United Kingdom.
- This scholarship is awarded to the Nationals of an allowed Commonwealth country.
- This scholarship will be given United Kingdom (UK).
- This scholarship course will be starts from September or October, 2018.
- This scholarship is given in the different universities of UK.
- The number of scholarship is not specified.
- The Scholarship gifted is funded jointly by the University and the DFID. The reward will give the all facilities such as: Full tuition fees, Maintenance stipend, Air fare to and from the United Kingdom, migrant Health Surcharge prize, A one-off appearance allowance payment of around £950, These expenditure of £225, Study travel award up to £200, Excess or desirable luggage allowance for books up to 10kg on the return flight.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
- Those applicants who want to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship so applicant must follow know below points’:
- The applicants should be a forever or for all time the resident in a developing Commonwealth country.
- The applicant should be a citizen of or have been awarded fugitive status by an allowed Commonwealth country or be a British Protected Person.
- The applicant should be accessible to begin their academic studies in the UK ( united Kingdom) by the commence of the UK academic year in September or October 2018
- In October 2018, the applicant should hold a first degree of minimum upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a closely connected to postgraduate qualification (Generally Master’s Degree)
- The applicant have not studied for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- The applicant are unable to afford or have enough money to pay for to study in the UK without this scholarship.
Method of Applying:
Applicant must apply to study an allowable Master’s course at a UK (United Kingdom) University that is taking part in the Shared Scholarship project. The all applications must be made up through your selected university. Applicant must check with your sele3cted university for their particular advice, requirements of admission, and regulation for applying which may have a separate closing date.
Applicant should make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS), in adding to any other application that you are necessary to complete by your elected university.
All applicants must be collecting the application before the ending date of this scholarship which is 17 April 2018.
NOTE: Each university has its own closing date for applications.
For more detail, information and online application you can visit to the official website which I have given the link below”
If you Have Any Query related to Commonwealth Shared Master Scholarship so you can ask from me you have to leave the comment Below: