Introduction:The Kassel University in Germany is inviting International Scholarships for students who invested to participate in the ISU-courses.
The University of Kassel is a university Created in 1971 which is located in in Kassel, Hesse, in Germany. As of October 2013, University of Kassel has around the 23,000 students and more than 2,600 staff, consisting of 307 professors.
The applicants should have full command of English language as well in English writing. Applicant should be fluency in speaking.
|International Scholarships at University of Kassel in|
Description of Scholarship:
- The Last date of this Application or Scholarship is March 18, 2018.
- This Scholarship is accessible for those students who interested to participate in the ISU-courses.
- This scholarship is gifted in the field of those students who are studying an Engineering and Nano Science.
- The number of scholarship is not specified.
- This scholarship will be given in Germany.
- This scholarship is awarded to international Students.
- This Scholarship is gifted and provided for the ISU Kassel 2018 such as:
Earthquake Engineering Scholarship: One full scholarship covering the program fee of €1.990 (early-bird fee) is accessible for candidates who interested to participate in the ISU-course “Introduction to Earthquake Engineering”. Please note that the scholarship cannot be paid in cash nor be assembling with other scholarships and is only accessible for students but not for lecturers or researchers who are currently affiliated with an Institution of Higher Education. Information sheet for the scholarship is accessible herein Earthquake Engineering Scholarship.
NANO Scholarship: One scholarship amounted up to €2200 is put up the money for by the University of Kassel and accessible for a student or a graduate student from throughout the globe who wants to participate in the Nano Science module of ISU 2018. The scholarship relinquish the full program fee of €1.990 (early-bird fee) as well covers the travel allowance up to €210.
The German Cambridge Society Scholarship: The partial scholarship amounted to €1000 will be gifted by the German Cambridge Society for two applicants who want to participate in the Nano, Culture or Engineering module.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship: Following are the are requirement s of scholarships such as:
- why you are eligible for the scholarship there should be a strong letter of motivation stating
- One letter of recommendation from your professor (or minimum a lecturer with a doctorate degree or approved educational organization)
English Language Requirements: The applicants should have a full command of English language and Writing.
Method of Applying:
For more detail about this scholarship visit to official website which I have the link below: