Introduction:The Applications are requested for the scholarship of Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships for 2018. There are four scholarships which is accessible to academically powerful individuals from progressing countries.
The University of Sheffield was established over a hundred years ago which founded on the purpose of achieving and financial help of the people of Sheffield University and aspire to create university which gives Advantage to their economy, health and children. The goal of the University of Sheffield is to investigate the effect of the division between further and higher education on strategies to huge involvement in undergraduate education.
Description of Scholarship:
|Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters |
Scholarships at University of Sheffield 2018
- The last date of this scholarship is 1 May 2018.
- This scholarship will be in The University of Sheffield in UK.
- This scholarship is targeted for the international students.
- The Course will starts from the month of September, 2018.
- This scholarship is offering full tuition fee waiver, state of being maintained for University living quarter’s as well monthly stipend.
The number of scholarship is 10 for (over 3 years) targeted at international students from progressing countries for a number of courses that are affiliated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development but for the year of 2018 the number of scholarship is four (4) which is available.
The fields of study are mention.
- MA Cities and Global Development
- MSC in Environmental Change and International Development
- MA International Development
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MPH in International Development
- MSC in International Social Change and Policy
- MA in Social Research
- MA International Politics
Eligibility Criteria of scholarship:
The Applicant should hold an offer for one of the eligible courses (mention above) to study at the University before the deadline which is 1 May 2018.
This scholarship cannot be awarded in contemporaneity with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
The applicants should start their studies at the University of Sheffield in 2018. This scholarship cannot be deferred or postpone.
The Receipt of scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the last date offered by the Admissions Service.
The Applicants should be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. which is not funded by a research council, private enterprise, government, charity or any similar organization.
The Receipt of scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2018.
The applicants must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the allowed progressing countries.
The Applicants should be classified or categorized overseas for tuition fee ambition.
The Applicants mode of attendance should be full time.
Method of Applying:
If you have any query related to this scholarship Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships so you can ask from me leave your comment below: