The Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University, intention an open call for up to two PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) (positions with special funding commencing from the Month of September in 2018.
The Masaryk University founded in 1919 in Brno as the second Czech university which now includes of nine (9) faculties and 35,115 students and Acadmic Staff Consists of 2200. The Masaryk University is the 2nd largest university in the Czech Republic which is the member of the Compostela Group and the Utrecht Network.
Description of Scholarship:
- The last date of this scholarship is May 18, 2018.
- This scholarship is gifted for following PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) programme.
- The number of scholarship is Up to two positions are Accessible.
- The course will start starts from the month of September,
- This scholarship will be given in at Masaryk University in Czech Republic.
- This scholarship is awarded to the Citizens of Czech Republic who can apply for this Scholarship.
- This scholarship Positions are gifted in the following areas:
Supervisor: Prof. Ivana ?erná
Topic: Structural Graph Theory and Algorithmic Metatheorems
Supervisor: Prof. Petr Hlin?ný.
Each of the PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) positions is funded with a stipend of net value minimum 29000CZK per month (the amount includes of the standard doctoral stipend and the extra-departmental addition of 10000CZK per month), which is approximately 1100Eur and is above the level of an average net salary in the Czech Republic. This scholarship stipend is granted to successful applicants for the first 2 years with an anticipated renewal (after an assessment) for another 2 years. The total course length of study is 4 years.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
This scholarship is eligible to the Citizens of Czech Republic who can apply.The Entrance Requirements of Prospective PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) students are anticipated to show their research background and skills in the area of the selected PhD topic. The Applicants should also be expertise in English Language and prior knowledge of Czech is not compulsory.
The applicants should have a full command of English language and writing Skill.