The University of Sussex Chancellor’s is inviting 25 scholarships to international students applying for a postgraduate taught course in 2018. The scholarships are accessible for most courses and are equal to 50 percent of the international student’s tuition fee. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and potential of the students. The University of Sussex Chancellor’s presented with its Royal Charter in August 1961 which is situated within the South Downs National Park. The first of what Beloff termed the Plate glass university generation and was a establishing member of the 1994 Group of research- concentrated universities. The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England.
Description of Scholarship:
|International Scholarships of University of Sussex Chancellor’s in UK 2018|
- The Last date of this Application is 1 May, 2018 (Annual),
- This scholarship is awarded to the students of Master’s Degree, Post-graduate.
- This scholarship will be given in the University of Sussex Chancellor’s.
- This scholarship is targeted Non-UK/EU International students.
- The number of scholarship is 25.
- This scholarship is awarded to International Students with 50% off tuition fee.
- This scholarship is offered full time Masters programmes at University of Sussex Schools.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
- The scholarships gifted on the basis of academic performance and potential.
- The applicant should have excellent grades and clear and specific object with determine links to your course.
- The applicant Have applied for accepted a place to start a Postgraduate degree at the University of Sussex such as MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) including the following degrees:
- The following Courses in the Institute of Development Studies will be teach, not including the MA (Master Degree) Gender and Development course.
- The applicant of Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges which are accuracy of by Sussex.
- The applicant estimated as liable to pay fees at the “Foreign” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- The applicant has plenty of funds to meet your living expenses and tuition fees.
Method of Applying:
- The application should be submitted before the deadline of the Scholarship
- The mode of applying is by email, post or fax.
I you have any query related to this International Scholarships of University of Sussex Chancellor’s in UK you can ask from me through comments me below: