Tropical Medicine and London School of Hygiene is inviting applications for Lieutenant-Colonel Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarships for the academic year 2018-19 which is a public research university on Keppel Street, Bloomsbury, Camden, London, and specialized in public health and tropical medicine and a constituent college of the University of London.
This scholarship is providing full-time applicants who hold an offer of admission from the Registry for the MSc Public Health for Eye Care course. This scholarship is open to international Students. This programme provides ophthalmic office worker with the knowledge and skills needed to decrease blindness and sight disablement in their populations by progressing evidence on based public health procedure for the control and management of diseases of blinding eye.
As part of the application procedure, applicants are needed to demonstrate that how they meet the requirements of School’s minimum English Language.
Description of Scholarship:
- The last date of this scholarship is March 29, 2018.
- This scholarship is accessible for following MSc public health for eye care course.
- The number of scholarship is not specified.
- This scholarship will be given in the country of United Kingdom (UK).
- This scholarship is gifted in the field of public health and covers the full tuition fees at the international fee rate for one year studentship. This scholarship will make available for use a preservation stipend of GBP 16,500.00 (a stipend of GBP 15,000.00 paid out as a monthly allowance, plus GBP 1,500.00 towards the successful applicants summer project costs), and GBP 1,100.00 towards an alumni workshop.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
This scholarship is awarded to international students so that International students can apply for these scholarships.
Requirements of Entrance: This scholarship is open to all foreign, full-time applicants who hold a put forward of admission from the Registry for the MSC Public Health for Eye Care course. The ordinary minimum entry requirement to be considered for master’s degrees admission at the School is at least one of the following such as:
- A second-class honors degree from a United kingdom university, or an foreign qualification of an equal to standard, in a applicable subject
- A qualification suitable to the course of study to be followed, in medicine, ontology or veterinary studies
- A master’s degree in a subject suitable to the course of study to be followed.
- A professional qualification suitable to the programme of study to be followed.
Method of Applying:
You can see the method of applying with below advertisement.
|Lieutenant-Colonel Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarship For MSC Public |
For online applying and the official website has given the link below.
Official Website: https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/study/fees-funding/lieutenant-colonel-henry-kirkpatrick-scholarshipIf you have any Query related to this scholarship Lieutenant-Colonel Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarships so you can ask from me just leave your comment below: