The University of Cardiff is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales,UK which is established in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouth shire, it became one of the Commencing colleges of the University of Wales in 1893, and The University of Cardiff had received its own degree-awarding powers In 1997.
The University of Cardiff is requesting PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) Scholarships in Computer Science, information of science, complex systems, data and knowledge of engineering or visual calculate or determine.
Description of Scholarship:
|PhD Scholarships in Computer Science and Informatics at|
Cardiff University in UK, 2018
- The Last date of the application is 16 April, 2018.
- This scholarship is accessible for Following PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) programme.
- This scholarship is gifted information of science (Informatics and Computer Science.
- This scholarship will support full tuition fees.
- The UK Research Council National Minimum Additional funding provided Doctoral stipend matching.
- The Funding is given to cover items such as research intended to be used up relatively quickly, training and travel to conferences.
- The Students can earn extra income helping the School’s teaching.
- The number of scholarship is three.
- This scholarship will be given in UK.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
- This scholarship is awarded to the international students without restrictions (UK/EU and International)
- The candidate should have achieved or about to achieve , a First Class or Upper Second Class degree or Master’s degree in a applicable discipline.
- If the applicant is not your first language then applicant have to show full command in English and valid certificate of English language and have to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Method of Applying:
In the “Research Proposal and Funding” part of your application, please explain the project title and supervisors of this project and copy the project specification in the text box given.
- Please select “No, I am not self-funding my research” when asked whether you are self-funding your research.
- Please add “PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in Computer Science and information of science Complex systems, data and knowledge engineering or visual computing” when asked “Please given the name of the funding you are applying for”.
The Applicant Submit a research proposal of at least 500 words with your application. Read about the research groups and the work of individual academic staff to guide your application. Applicants are encouraged to contact applicable staff to purify and put in order their proposal with the research strategy of the School before applying for scholarship.
NOTE: Please apply for the scholarship of PhD in Computer Science and Informatics with an October 2018 begins date.
For More detail you can visit to the official website of the scholarship which I have given the link below: