The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) was founded in 1948 and it is the central bank of Pakistan. The headquarters are situated in Karachi, Pakistan, whereas the bank has a fully owned subordinate with the name SBP Baking Services Corporation which is the operational arm of the central bank and has branch offices in 15 cities around the Pakistan, consisting the capital city, Islamabad and the other provincial Capital and has head office in Karachi. State Bank of Pakistan is requesting to the applicants for the merit base scholarship program 2018 for the students of intermediate, graduate, Post-Graduate. SBP Merit Scholarship program 2018 from the children of serving/retired and expired employees (up to OG-02 Level). This scholarship offers financial support by way of Merit Scholarship Scheme to the outstanding, confidant and intelligent children of its serving/retired and expired employees (Up to OG-02 Level) children who are studying in intermediate, Graduation and Post-Graduation levels.
Description of Scholarship:
- The last date of this scholarship is 20th March, 2018.
- This scholarship is awarded to the State Bank of Pakistan.
- The advantage of this scholarship is to financially support to:
- Intermediate Level: 5500/- pm
- For Graduation Level: 7000/-pm
- For Post – Graduation Level: 10000/-pm
- The field of study is all disciplines for Intermediate, Graduation, Post-Graduation and diplomas (Duration Minimum 6 Months).
|State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Merit Scholarship Program 2018|
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
- Those applicants who have achieved at least 60% or “B grade in Intermediate and Graduation standard are allowed to apply.
- In the victim of grades mentioned in CGPA/GPA have to give the marks equal to certificate.
- Those applicant who have done “A and O Levels” under Cambridge International System are allowed to apply.
- Those applicants who have obtained admission in higher educational commission (HEC) accepted institute during the calendar year 2016/17.
- Those applicants who are taking any other are no allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- Those applicants will have the Graduation and Post-Graduation qualifications that have got admission in HEC accepted institute and in Degree Awarding Institutes are necessary to apply for this scholarship.
Method of Applying:
Application Forms may be achieved either from State Bank Pakistan official website www.sbp.org.pk or from Employees advantage Unit of General Services Department SBP BSC Head Office Karachi.
For More Detail and Applying you can visit to below link: