The Curtin University is inviting three-year fully-funded PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) scholarship in Public Health. The scholarship is gifted to conduct health services research that attention on health systems and execution science at the School of Public Health.
The Curtin University is an Australian public research university found in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. The Curtin University is named after the 14th PM (Prime Minister) of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, which have 58,000 students in 2016).
|Three-Year Fully Funded International PhD Scholarship in Public |
Health, Australia 2018
Description of Scholarship:
- The last date of this scholarship is April 9, 2018
- This Scholarship is accessible for the PhD level.
- This Scholarship is gifted to conduct health services research that attention on health systems and execution science at the School of Public Health.
- The number of scholarship is not specified.
- This scholarship will be given in the country of Australia.
- The advantage of this scholarship is that the successful applicants will receive a stipend of $27,082 per annul.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
- This scholarship is awarded to the international students and they can apply for these scholarships.
- Those applicants who desire to get this scholarship must fulfill the Entrance Requirements which have:
- A Master’s degree in a applicable discipline requiring the completion of a publicly accessible thesis or research project to an admissible standard OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with first class honors O Graduated with a bachelor degree (with first class or upper second honors) and be completed a post-graduate diploma or its equal to , or
- Completed a Master Degree by work of course, with, in both cases, a course-weighted average of not less than 70 percent within the University and demonstrated or by giving proof the capacity to assume significant research
- Additionally, applicant should Have powerful numeric skills and an interest in quantitative research;
- for preference applicants have experience in research and/or the use of statistical packages
- For preference applicants have experience of publishing peer-reviewed or intention research. Requirement of English:
- If the applicant is nor the native speaker of English then applicant show the valid diploma of English language and writing skills and applicant should be affluent speaker at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applicant has to email
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts (written version)
- A brief covering letter (no more than 2 sides A4) that addresses the allowed criteria. The letter must explain why you are interested in the project and how your skills, characteristic and experience make you a good applicant for the award.
How to Apply:The mode of applying is online.
For more detail you can visit to the official website which I have given the link below: