The Adelaide University targeted to produce and bring about a university culture that values health, safety and well-being as basic element of the work environment or atmosphere which supported by safe systems of work, suitable governance, training, construction and ready for strategies.
Description of Scholarship:
- The last date of this scholarship is 30 April, 2018.
- The host University of this Scholarship is University of Adelaide.
- This scholarship is awarded to Masters and PhD Degree.
- The course level of this scholarship is accessible for following Higher Degree by Research (Masters/ Doctoral) at University of Adelaide.
- The study subject of this scholarship is gifted to study any course which is offered by the Adelaide University.
- The number of this scholarship is not specified.
- This scholarship is targeted to the international Students who can apply for this scholarship.
- The course of this scholarship will be beginning in the month of June/Aug 2018.
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of Australia.
- Scholarship Advantage: This scholarship ASI provide below facilities,
i) This scholarship consists of course tuition fees, annual living allowance ($27,082 in 2018), and foreign student health cover (if award holder holds a subclass 500 visa).
ii) The scholarship is gifted for 2 years for a Master’s degree by Research and 3 years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only),
For Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders, the award provides obligatory standard international Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy for the student and their (life) partner and dependents (if any) for the standard duration of the student visa.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
The applicants must meet the following:
- The Applicants are needed to have successfully completed minimum the equivalent or equal to an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a 4-year degree with a specific research project in the final year). The All qualifying programs of study should be successfully completed.
- The Scholarships will be gifted on academic merit and research potential. Extra-curricular accomplishment is not considered.
- The International candidates should not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equal to to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Master Degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equal to to or higher than an Australian Research Master degree.
- The International candidates who have not given proof of their meeting the at least English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship ending date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry necessities for the planned program of study, are not allowed.
- The Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are not this allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- Those undertaking research via remote candidature is not eligible.
- The Candidates are needed to enroll in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and should maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the University.
- The Candidates who applied for Australian permanent resident status can eligible for the scholarship o ASI.
- The International candidates are ineligible if they have already started the degree for which they are achieving an award unless they can create that they were unable to apply in the preceding round.
- These Scholarships holders should begin study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship which is offered.
- The candidates who have applied and were eligible for consideration in an international scholarship round & were unsuccessful, will automatically be rethink in the following international scholarship round, suppose they hold a valid offer of Applicants for that intake. An applicant who has been considered in 2 rounds cannot be review in any future scholarship rounds.
- The offer of the scholarship is faced upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an international sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time earlier to register if it is advised that an awarded has been provided a scholarship equal to or in surplus of the economic value of the award provided by the University.
Method of Applying:
The applicant should follow:
To apply for this scholarship kindly submits a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via online application system. There is no application fee. Note and We strictly recommend that all applicants submit their application and all needed documents well before the end of this scholarship date which is 30 April 2018.
If you have any query related to this scholarship Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) so you can ask from me through comments me below: