A PhD scholarship is accessible at the ANU (Australian National University) College of the Pacific an Asia. The scholarship is gifted to performance archaeological research under the supervision of Professor Sue O’Connor.
The Australian National University is a national research university which is situated in Canberra, Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in inclusion to several national academies and institutes.
Description of Scholarship:
|Biodiversity and Heritage |
Scholarship for Archaeology
PhD in Australia, 2018
- The Last Date of this Scholarship is June 1, 2018.
- The Study Level of this Scholarship is Accessible for following PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) program.
- The Host Institute of this Scholarship is Australian National University.
- The Study Subject of this Scholarship is awarded for the field of Archaeology.
- The advantage of this scholarship consists of paid medical and leave privileges, travel compensation, and thesis compensation. A charge waiver might be given for impressive global trainees. The ANU (Australian National University) College of Asia and the Pacific supplies an extra top-up fund to support fieldwork, travel and conference presence of $7500 plus $800for copy adjust for the duration of the scholarship Other benefits - Funding for fieldwork, expert analyses and radioactive dates necessary to terminated the PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) will be accessible through CABAH.
- This scholarship is allowable for the Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of Australia.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
The applicant Must hold a bachelor's degree with at least upper second-class honours (first class honours is preferred) or equal to, or a Graduate Diploma or Master's degree with a significant research thesis component and/or relevant or Accepted experience.
The applicant should have a full command in English language so that he can bright and easily obtain his ambition.
Method of Applying:
The Applicants should express their interest by writing to Professor Sue O'Connor with the following documents:
- Academic transcript
- A one-page document outlining your interest in this research topic and why you are applying for this PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) program as well as evidence of meeting the eligibility criteria for PhD candidature at the Australian National University
For Further Detail Visit To Mention Link: