The scholarship is offering for Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) which is accessible for fully funded Master’s degree study at universities participating in the CSLA program. The Awards are Accessible to individuals who comprehensibly demonstrate academic and professional quality and an extensive commitment to leading positive social change in their communities. The Open Society Foundations have to work to construct full of life and tolerant democracies whose governments are responsible and open to the participation of each people.
Description of Scholarship:
|Civil Society Leadership Award (CSLA) Program|
for Fall 2018/19
- The last date of this scholarship is 15 May 2018 (Annual).
- The Host Universities of this scholarship is in France, Germany, Hungary, Hong Kong, , Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, UK, Ireland and United States.
- This scholarship is offered to the students of the Master Degree.
- This scholarship will be provided in different countries which I mention above.
- The number of this scholarship is not specified.
- This scholarship can be taken in the country of China, France, Hungary, India, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Turkey, UK and USA
- The course of this scholarship will be start from the month of Aug/September 2018.
- This scholarship will provide financial and administrative support for the following: pre-academic preparation via summer schools, program-related travel, tuition and mandatory university fees, monthly stipend for room, board, and other living Expenditure, accident and illness insurance during the program, funds for educational materials and professional development, attendance at a regional Scholarship Programs conference, living quarters during the application method and the duration of the award for applicants with handicap.
- This scholarship is awarded in the field of Master Degree following areas which is mention below:
- Communications, Journalism & Media, Culture, History & Society, Development Studies
- Economics, Education Management & Leadership, • Gender Studies
- Environment & Natural Resource Management, Human Rights, • Politics & International Studies
- Law (including Human Rights law), Public Health Policy & Health Management
- Public Policy & Administration, Social Work & Social Policy
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:This scholarship is offered to the citizens of the following countries:
Afghanistan, Azerbaijan Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, , Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, Sudan, Syria, South Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
The Applicants have to meet all of the following criteria such as:
- Be a citizen of an allowed country
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and civil society leadership potential
- Have a bachelor’s degree gifted before 15 May, 2018 and an outstanding academic record
- Demonstrate expertise in the language of instruction (English Language, German or French) at a level needed for admission by host universities
- Be able to participate in an vigorous pre-academic summer school in May or August 2018 and begin their degree program in August or September 2018
- Be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as needed by the host country
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to come back to their home country or region to continue helping open society development.