The Applications are offering for 7 full fellowships (3 national grants and 4 mixed grants) for the academic year 2018-19, in accordance with FCT’s Research Fellowship Holder enactment and FCT’s Regulation for Research Fellowships & Studentships. The International Doctoral Program in Culture Studies (INTDCS), at the Lisbon Consortium funded by the FCT.
Description of Scholarship:
|Fully Funded Lisbon Consortium FCT|
Foreign Citizens, 2018-19
- The last date of this scholarship is 1st Jun 2018.
- The Course Level of this Scholarship is accessible to follow PhD programme.
- The Study Subject of this Scholarship is gifted in the field of Culture Studies.
- The course of this scholarship is starts from the month of September.
- The scholarship is gifted for a 12 Month period, renewable up to a maximum 4 years & consist a monthly maintenance stipend and a tuition fee stipend, accordance with the present FCT stipend project and cannot be awarded for less than 3 consecutive months. The Grants of the scholarship is awarded within this call cannot commence before September 2018.
- This Scholarship is awarded to Portuguese citizens or foreign citizens.
- The Number of Scholarships Is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be given to the international PhD program in Culture Studies offers a joint doctoral degree by three top-tiered European universities in Portugal which is mention below.
i) School of Human Sciences, Catholic University of Portugal),
ii) Germany (International Graduate Center for the Study of Culture, Justus-Liebig University Giessen)
iii) Denmark (Department of Arts and Cultural Studies, University of Copenhagen).
Eligibility Criteria of scholarship:
- The Applicants are allowed provided they have been accepted into the Doctoral Program in Culture Studies of the Lisbon Consortium and comply with the following:
- National grants: Portuguese citizens or foreign citizens;
- Mixed grants: Portuguese citizens or foreign citizens who are able to evidence habitual or permanent residence in Portugal upon application;
- Holders of MA degree or accepted equal to upon application [foreign MA degrees should be accepted /registered. The method needs to be end upon application – for more information, please seek advice from:
- The applicant should be a Very good academic performance;
- Having Excellent CV;
- The Sufficient undergraduate training to do graduate work in the selected field or acceptable professional experience;
- The applicant Have not previously received an identical type of FCT-funded fellowship for the same purpose;
- The Competence in English (IELTS 7.0 at least; TOEFL 100 + minimum 24 in all expertise; Cambridge Advanced Certificate B; CEFR C1). Certificate achieve in the last two years.
Method of applying:
The Applicant must attach the following documents:
- Detailed CV;
- Transcript records;
- An indication of Supervisor (only if possible);
- Copy of identification document (Passport or ID card);
- Certificate of English proficiency (except for native speakers).
- Abstract of a preliminary research project (max. 15.000 characters).
- A personal statement indicating the student’s motivation and interest in the program (max. 3.000 characters);
- MA degree certified by the awarding institution (foreign MA degrees should be recognized/registered);
If you have any query related to this scholarship so you can ask from me through comments me below: