The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program received funding as a Fulbright interchange activity from the US (United State) Congress since 1978 to respected the public service career of the late Senator and Vice President who is Hubert H. Humphrey. The fellows are placed in groups through professional field at selected U.S. universities requesting specially nominated programs of study.
|Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program in |
- The last date of this scholarship is before 1 Oct.
- The fellowships are gifted in the fields of Economic Development, Sustainable Development-Agricultural and Rural Development, Finance and Banking, Natural Resources, Urban & regional Planning, Environmental Policy & Climate Change, Law & Human Rights, Democratic Institution Building-Communication /Journalism, Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration, Technology Policy and Management, Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention, Human Resource Management. Education-Educational Administration, Planning and Policy, Teaching of English as a Foreign Language, Higher Education Administration, Public Health-Public Health Policy and Management, HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention, Treatment & Prevention, Substance Abuse Education.
- This Program is for a non-degree program take part in may complete academic coursework at their host university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field, but they will not receive an academic degree as a result of their take part in the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program and the most suitable host Academy root on their area of interest and professional field.
- The number of fellowship is around 200 which are awarded Annually.
- This fellowship Program will be given in the country of USA.
- The fellowship program will start from the Month of April-September, 2019.
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university.
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Pre-academic English language training, if needed.
- Accident and sickness coverage.
- A one-time computer subsidy.
- A book allowance.
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to needed program events).
The interested applicants should follow the below main points.
An undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree
A minimum of five (5) years of full-time, professional experience
Limited or no prior experience in the United States (US)
Demonstrated leadership qualities
A record of public service in the community
An English language Capability.
Following country is eligible to Apply for this which is:
The Citizens of South Africa, South Sudan, Sub-Saharan Africa: Angola, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Benin, Burkina, Botswana, Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, China, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chad Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Republic of Guinea, Kenya, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Mauritania, Mauritius, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Congo, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda,. Europe: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Turkey and Ukraine. The Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. East Asia and Pacific: Burma, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. South and Central Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. Western Hemisphere: Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela, Zambia and Zimbabwe can Eligible for the fellowship program.
Method of Applying:
The applicants should Complete the application form (including enclosures, if any) should be submitted via the suitable administrative authority within applicant’s region/country. The application deadline for applicants to submit their applications to the Embassy or Commission is different by country. Please check with the Embassy or Fulbright Commission in your country to learn of its application deadline.
If you any query related to this scholarship Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program so you can ask from me or you can visit to above official link for knowing the procedure of the Scholarship: