The International Ambassador Scholarships recognizes and gives financial help for excellence students who desire to act as ambassadors for the University of West London. The goal of this scholarship is to motivate their students to become advanced professionals, connecting to exhilarating and gratifying careers.
DESCRIPTION OF SCHOLARSHIP:
|INTERNATIONAL AMBASSADOR SCHOLARSHIPS |
PROGRAMME in UK 2018
- The last date of this scholarship is 15 July 2018 (Annual).
- The Host Institution of this scholarship is University of West London, UK.
- This scholarship is awarded to the students of Under-graduate & Post-Graduate.
- The scholarship gives a discount against the prize of tuition for the first year of study only and value & duration of the Scholarships are worth up to £5,000.
- The Field of study: is full-time under-graduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, UK.
- The number of scholarship is up to 50.
- The course will starts from the month of Sept 2018,
- The Targeted group of this scholarship is Non-EU International Students.
- This scholarship will be given in the country of London, UK.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF SCHOLARSHIP:
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be gifted on a competitive argument to applicants who demonstrate zeal & zest and the capability to be an outstanding international student ambassador.
A self-funded overseas full fee-paying student (please note: EU applicants are not allowed).
The offer of this scholarship is to the holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, which starts to study in September 2018. This means, you have to apply for a course of study at this University and you should have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
METHOD OF APPLYING:
The application should submit before the deadline of the applicatipn which is 15 July 2018.
If you have any query related to these international ambassador scholarships for undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme so you can ask from me though comments me below: