The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is offering applications for up to 36 months PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) scholarship in Chemical Engineering for 2018 Entry. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university start in China which is Established in 2004. The International students are allowed to apply for PhD scholarship programme.
Description of Scholarship:
|International PhD Scholarship |
in Chemical Engineering in China 2018-19
- The last date of this scholarship is June 5, 2018-19.
- The Host University of this Scholarship is University of Nottingham Ningbo.
- The Course Level of this scholarship is accessible to following PhD programme.
- The Study Subject is gifted in the field of Chemical Engineering. The university is achieving hardworking and outstanding applicant in the area of Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Chemistry to apply for this scholarship.
i) Tuition fee
ii) Medical insurance with designate providers
iii) All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
iv) All rules set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to this scholarship.
- This scholarship is eligible for the International students to apply for PhD programme.
- The Number of Scholarships is one.
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of China.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
The Applicants must have a 1st class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from the British university, or the equal to from other institutions
The Applicants should meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area.
For More details can be found on the ‘entry requirements’ page of the official website which is linked at the last.
Method of Applying:
Please email scanned copies of the following documents to PHDadmissions@nottingham.edu.cn by 16:00 (China time) on 5th June 2018. The All documents must be in English. If original documents are not in English, a translated English version is needed in addition to the original one. An application missing any of the following documents (except for English language score) is incomplete and will not be considered.
- A completed application form (all fields filled in English)
- A research proposal
- The Copies of degree certificates for undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree)and postgraduate (Master Degree) studies (Xueli certificates are required too for applicants from Chinese universities)
- The Official transcripts with marks for all individual modules/courses from undergraduate and postgraduate studies (with official university stamp)
- The English language test score (IELTS/ PTE academic) (not needed for native English speakers)
- The Two references (should be emailed directly by the referees)
- The copy of ID or passport (both sides of an ID card needed)
- An electronic copy of passport-sized photo taken within three months of this application