NUAA sets up 5 special Bachelor Degree programs for foreign students & all courses of these programs are delivered in English like Aviation Engineering, International Business, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering and Electronic Engineering.
The College of International Education is one of the first institutes in China to accept an invitation for international students which founded in 2005 & one of the most significant universities in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering and International Business of China.
The (TSP) Jasmine Talent Selection Program for Students to Study in Jiangsu which is new program lead by the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship.
Description of Scholarship:
|NUAA TSP Postgraduate China Scholarships |
for Foreign Students 2018
- The Last Date of this scholarship is 30 April, 2018.
- This Scholarship is gifted to learn any of the subjects provided by the University.
- The Course Level of this Scholarship is accessible for postgraduate (Master’s) Students.
The scholarship awarded mention facilities:
- A fee waiver of tuition & on-campus Living Quarters.
- A living allowance of CNY 10,000 per year
- Note: (the Scholarship duration 1 year (for freshmen year only)
- This scholarship is offered to the international students who can apply for this scholarship.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be taken in China.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
- The Applicants should hold a valid overseas passport or nationality certificates for four (4) years or above and have an real overseas residential record for at least two years over the last four (4) years (by the ending of April 30th of the year application).
- The Applicants should apply from out of the country and the Requirements may be flexible on an individual argument if the applicant is an excellence new graduate from universities in Jiangsu and is recommended by his or her graduation school to follow a master’s or doctorate degree in Jiangsu.
- The Applicants should be fine health as stated by to the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China.
- The Applicants should have nice knowledge of and friendly attitude toward China, accept by laws & regulations and should not have criminal record.
- The Applicants should have best grades that meet the entry requirements of particular cultivation projects.
- The Applicants should submit two letters of recommendation from a high-level administrator and a senior teacher from the school where he or she achieved the highest degree to proof that the applicant’s performance at school and academic abilities are well qualified for further more education in Jiangsu.
- The Applicants from of Non-English speaking country and applying for a program taught in English must submit a well-founded proof of English proficiency.
- The Applicants following master’s degree should have achieved a bachelor’s degree and should be under 30 years old or30. Those following doctorate degree should have achieved a master’s degree and should be a under 35 years old or 35.
- The Applicants may not be beneficiary of other scholarships offered by other parties.
Method of Applying:
- The Application Form of the TSP;
- The Personal statement (500 words above, in Chinese or English);
- The Endorsed education certificate and transcript;
- A copy of passport and applicable residential certificates;
- The Health certificate (medical checkup);
- The Proof of no criminal record from your native country;
- The Certificate of English language proficiency by (IELTS/TOEFL);
- The Letters of recommendation from two or more senior professor;
- The Study planing, (min.800 words);
- Applicant may have to take a written examination or be interviewed.