Description of Scholarship:
|University of Bradford Academic Excellence |
International Scholarship In UK
- The last date of this scholarship is 4 June 2018.
- The host institute of this scholarship is University of Bradford.
- This scholarship is awarded to the students of Bachelor’s and Master Degree level.
- This Scholarship is accessible for postgraduate Level programme through University of Bradford.
- This scholarship is offered to the international students or Non-EU International Students.
- The scholarship is worth half of the tuition fees. If you are on a course lasting longer than 1 year then subsequent payments will depend on you get an average of over 60%. You are not making eligible to any other scholarships or discounts
- The number of scholarship is 10.
- This scholarship course will starts from the month of September 2018.
- This scholarship will be given in the country of UK.
The Applicant Must Meet the follwing Criteria:
- The Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- The Applicants must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate (Bachelor’s) or postgraduate (Master) taught (not research).
- The Applicant must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2018 and be in receipt of the International Academic Excellence Scholarship (shown on your offer letter). Please send a copy of your offer letter with your application form. I) For the Undergraduate students Applicant must be in receipt of the £2,500 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,000 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship
- ii)For the Postgraduate students Applicant must be in receipt of the £3,000 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,500 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship only.
- As well as having an offer must also believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAA in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study) then please apply for this scholarship. You must be able to prove your results by the ending of August 2018.
- The applicant must also be paying your own fees.
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be root in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not allowed for this award.
Method of Applying:Please fill in the application form (accessible here shortly) and either post it or email it to us details are on the form. Please remember to enclose proof of your qualifications.
The deadline date is Monday 5 June 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by the beginning of July.
This Scholarship will be gifted to the 10 highest achieving students.
The Successful students may be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be consisting in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.