The FINCAD is inviting women for the finance scholarship for Graduate (Master Degree) studies in the field of Finance, specifically relating to the utilize of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
The FINCAD provides innovative & trusted financial analytics software to organizations throughout the world. it is uniquely positioned to lead the market in enterprise valuation & risk technology. FINCAD serves more than one thousands 1,000 organizations throughout the world.
"If you are interested in online making money so you can also contact with me through comment"
Description of Scholarship:
|FINCAD Women in Finance|
Scholarship in Canada 2018
- The Last Date of the Scholarship is 30 June, 2018.
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is Any university authorized by the national or international body approved f
- or that purpose in the country where university is located.
- The Course Level of the Scholarship is obtainable for graduate studies.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarship is rewarded in the field finance, specifically relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
- The Advantage of Scholarship is US$10,000 to support graduate-level studies
- This scholarship is obtainable for the all nationalities or international students.
- The number of the scholarship is not specified.
- This scholarship program will start in 2018.
- This scholarship will be given in the country of Canada.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
The Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
The scholarship is start to women of any age and citizenship who are studying Finance in a graduate-level (Master Degree) program.
Supporting Material: Please complete all fields then scan the following documents & send them to scholarship-at-fincad.com from the email address list below:
The Applications should be sent via e-mail or the application will be done Online.
- Two signed letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- An official transcript from each university applicants have attended
- Research papers (if applicable)
- Incomplete nomination packages will not be considered.