The Open University (OU) is public distance learning and Research University which is founded in 1969. The Open University is one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education as well as it has more than 1,000 members of academic and research staff and over 2,500 administrative, operational and support staff.
"If you are interested in online making money so you can also contact with me through comment"
Description of Scholarship:
|Five Fully-Funded Masters |
Scholarships at Open University
in UK, 2018-19
- The Last Date of the Application is 20 June, 2018 and the course of the Scholarship will start in February 2019.
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is The Open University (OU)
- The Course Level of the Scholarship is obtainable to study the University’s Masters in Online and Distance Education (MAODE).
- The Study Subject of the Scholarships is awarded to study the subjects provided by the Open University. The Advantage of the Scholarship is that will cover the full cost of tuition fees but no other expenses.
- This Scholarship is Accessible for the all Nationality for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries
- The Number of Scholarships is five (5)
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of UK.
The Applicant must meet the Following Criteria:
The Applicant must To be eligible for the scholarship Commonwealth Distance Learning to study the Masters in Online and Distance Education:
Be a citizen of, or have been granted refugee status by one of the eligible progressing Commonwealth countries listed above, or be a British protected person; &
Be permanently and continually resident in one of the eligible developing Commonwealth countries listed above; &
Hold a 1st degree of minimum upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient accepted experience may be considered in certain cases; &
Be unable to afford to study your selected course without this Commonwealth scholarship.
The applicant should have command in English language.
Method of Applying:
The applicant should know the Following:
- Visit the Masters in Online and Distance Learning website, and the web pages for the modules listed above, to find out more about the programme.
- Read the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships Information for applicants.
- Complete the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship application form and submit it online. You should complete all sections the application form as fully as possible as the form will be the root for selection of applicant. Pay specific attention to describing in detail how you intend to obtain in-country advantage as a result of your study of the Masters in Online and Distance Education.