The Scholarship is offering to the international students. This Scholarship is to encourage international practicing artists and designers to undertake study at UNSW Art & Design.
The University of New South Wales was established in 1949 and this is an Australian public research university which is situated in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. This university comes in ranking 3rd number in Australia.
Description of Scholarship:
|UNSW Art & Design |
in Australia, 2018
- The Last Date of the Application is 31 October, 2018.
- The Host Institute of the scholarship is The University of New South Wales.
- The Course Level of the Scholarships is obtainable for following full-time Masters (by Coursework) programme.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarships is gifted in the field of Art & Design.
- The Advantage of te scholarship is that the $5,000 (paid in two installments)
- This scholarship is accessible for the Citizen of an overseas country, excluding New Zealand, and not normally resides in Australia.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- The Scholarship will be given in the country of Australia.
The Citizen of an overseas country, excluding New Zealand, and not normally resides in Australia.
The Selection will be root on academic merit, reasons for undertaking the prest and/or proposed study, interview performance if needed and the relevance of his/her take part in study at UNSW Art & Design to its international projects and programs.
Please note the successful scholarship recipient will be expected to apply themselves diligently toward the completion of the qualification within normal duration.
Method of Applying:
The Applicants should apply through online via the UNSW Scholarships My Application Online.
The All applicants have to provide a written personal statement that addresses the selection criteria to help their application. The Additional supporting documentation can also be attached.