The Applications are requesting for Valencia College Global Achievers Awards. These awards or Scholarship is open to new, high-achieving, international students who are entering their new candidate year.
The Valencia College is a public state college in Orlando, Florida, United States which was founded in 1967. In 2011, it was named the top community college in the USA by the Aspen Institute. The Academic staff consists of 396.
"If you are interested in online making money so you can also contact with me through comment"
Description of Scholarship:
|Valencia College Global |
Scholarship in USA, 2018-19
- The Last Date of the Scholarship is 15 June, 2018
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is The Valencia College.
- The Course Level of the Scholarship is obtainable for following undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree) programme.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects provided by the university.
- The advantage of the Scholarship is the amount ranges from $500 to $1,000 USD & is root on merit achievement at the secondary level. The At least 3.0 grade point average is needed. The award is nonrenewable, applied to the first term tuition and fees, and is only open to those applicants who have never attended university.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This scholarship is eligible to the all Nationality or international students.
- This Scholarship will be given in USA.
Eligibility Criteria:The applicant must meet the following Criteria:
- The applicant must submit a Valencia College application for admission & all needed application materials as stated on the ISS Application Requirements page.
- Submit scholarship application consist an essay question.
- Will graduate from secondary school by the time of enrollment with a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- The First time in college applicant came. The applicant has not attended a college or university before
- Plans to enroll as an F-1 visa international student.
- Submits materials by the deadline established.
The applicant must Proof of English proficiency by meeting one of the following:
Your country of citizenship is on the English proficiency waiver list
Official TOEFL result (at least score 45)
Official IELTS result (at least score 5.5)
Official LOEP result (at least score 86 – offered at Valencia College)
Successful completion of college-level English Composition with a grade of “C” or better
The successful completion of high school, an Associate in Arts degree, Graduate (bachelor’s degree), or higher at a school where English is the primary language of instruction.