The University of Glasgow was founded in 1451 and this is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of the Scotland’s four ancient Universities. Presently this University is the member of 21 Universities, the international network of research universities and the Russell Group.
Description of Scholarship:
|Alexander Ogilvie |
in Scottish History, UK 2018
- The Last Date of the Application is 24 August, 2018.
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is The University of Glasgow.
- The Course Level of the Scholarship is obtainable at postgraduate (Master Degree) level.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarship is gifted to students of Scottish History within the School of Humanities at the University of Glasgow.
- The advantage of the scholarship is £2,000.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be given in the Country of UK.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
The scholarship is Eligible of the all Nationalities Such as:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola , Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia , Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi,, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde , Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo , Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador , Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada , Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau , Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan , Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritania,, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand , Nicaragua, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwa, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe and other.
The Eligibility Program is about
History [MLitt/MPhil/MRes/PhD] (pgr)
Scottish History [MLitt] (pg)
Method of Applying:
- The full applications they made for postgraduate (Master’s) study in Scottish History within the School of Humanities at the Glasgow University, consisting present CV and 2 academic references.
- The Evidence of acceptance of the invite to undertake postgraduate (Master’s) study in Scottish History within the School of Humanities at the Glasgow University.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words setting out the applicant’s research interests in Scottish History.
- The Applications should be sent via e-mail to the Head of the Scottish History Area, Dr Catriona Macdonald.