The University of Stirling is a public university which was founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling. The university campus is approximately 360 acres in size.
"If you are interested in online making money so you can also contact with me through comment"
Description of Scholarship:
|Bursaries for MSc Courses|
in Psychology in UK, 2018
- The Last Date of the Application Deadline is 22 June, 2018.
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is The University of Stirling.
- The Course Level of the Scholarships is obtainable for pursuing MSc course programme.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarships is gifted in the field of Psychology.
- The Advantage of the Scholarship is that University is offering five £1,000 bursaries to contribute towards fees or maintenance costs for students.
- This Scholarship is obtainable for the all Nationalities like UK and international can apply.
- The Number of Scholarships is 5 (Five).
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of UK.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship:
Applicant must meet the following.
The applicant must have Under-Graduate.
The Applicant have should have command in English Language.
Method of Applying:
The Applicant must meet the following Requirement:
- In order to be considered for a Psychology bursary, the applicants should complete an application form which can be achieved by emailing Linda Cullen (email@example.com). Completed applications should be returned to Linda Cullen (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline of the Application which is on Friday 22 June 2018 indicating: Why you are interested in studying an MSc Programme at the University of Stirling.
- An outline of your proposed area of research consisting how it fits with divisional research profile. How the bursary will contribute to your MSc course..
- Please also include any other source(s) of funding you have applied for (including both pending and unsuccessful applications for external funding).