The BPP University is inviting the international students for Bachelors & Master degree Dean of the Business School Scholarships for September 2018. The BPP University is a private university specializing in law, finance, business, accountancy, chiropractic, banking, dentistry, nursing, psychology, healthcare and the BPP University sited in several UK London.
The Dean of the Business School Scholarship is a competitive award targeted at high obtaining students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their selected career within business.
|Business School Scholarships |
for Bachelors and Master in UK, 2018
- The Last Date of this scholarship is 1st Jul, 2018 and the Result wil be cleared in 1st August 2018.
- The Host Institute of this scholarship is The BPP University.
- The Course Level of the Scholarships is accessible for following bachelors and masters programme.
- The Study Subject of this Scholarship is rewarded to study BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance, MSc Management, MSc Management with Project Management, MSc Management with Finance, International MBA and MSc Accounting & Finance.
- The scholarship advantage is a total fund of £18,000 for the 2018/19 academic year. The value awarded to individual students will depend upon the number of successful candidates.
- This scholarship is for the citizen of the all nationalities.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of UK.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
The applicant must meet the following requirements.
The applicant should have full command in English Language so that he can continue his further study.
The applicant must have applied for one of the following courses such as BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance, MSc Management, MSc Management with Finance, MSc Management with Project Management, International MBA, MSc Accounting and Finance
The applicant must also:
- Meet the admission requirements for the accepted programme; &
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence; and
- Show clear commitment towards a career within the accepted profession
Method of Applying:
The applicant completes the following requirement.
- Complete the online application form
- Attach a copy of your most recent CV
- In no more than 500 words, provide a summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your selected career.