In partnership with CATS Colleges, the University of Birmingham is pleased to provide this scholarship for academic high achievers.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, (UK) United Kingdom. The University was ranked 14th in the UK and 84th throughout the world in the QS World University Rankings for 2018. The university is home to the Barber Institute of Fine Arts, housing works by Van Gogh, Picasso & Monet.
Description of Scholarship:
|CATS Undergraduate |
Scholarship in UK, 2018
- The Last Date of this Application is July 19, 2018.
- The Host university of the Scholarship is The University of Birmingham.
- The Level of the study Scholarship is obtainable for following undergraduate degree programme.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarship is awarded in the field of Engineering, Physical Sciences, Arts & Law, Life & Environmental Sciences and Social Sciences.
- The advantage of the scholarship is that The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce one scholarship award of £2000 for the applicants applying for entry to an undergraduate (Bachelor’s) programme at the University of Birmingham commencing September 2018 and who are presently studying at either CATS College Cambridge, Canterbury or London, UK.
- This scholarship will starts from the month of September, 2018.
- This scholarship is awarded to all international students or overseas (Non-EU).
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This scholarship will be given in the Country of UK.
The applicant must meet the following Criteria.
- Have received an offer and opted the University of Birmingham as their firm selected for a full time undergraduate programme commencing in the month of September 2018. The applicant must be entering the 1st year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- The applicant should Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at CATS College Cambridge, Canterbury or London.
- Be classed by the University as an International (overseas) fee payer for tuition fee object and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- The applicant should have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the United Kingdom..
- Begin their studies at the University in September 2018 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 19 July 2018. Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham at the UK campus.
Method of Applying:
Dawn Pettifer – Director of University Partnerships CATS Colleges
Lisa Clements – Canterbury
Christine Rudd – Cambridge
Graham Morgan Smith – London
Click Below Link For more Detail: