The IWC-Ken (International Water Center) Thiess Scholarships (A) and the IWC Masters Scholarships (B) are prestigious scholarships awarded annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential to become future water leaders.
The (MIWM) is one of the few programs throughout world that takes a sincerely integrated approach to water management, ecological, bringing together social, economic & engineering dimensions to effectively address complex sustainable progress challenges that have water at their core.
Description of Scholarship:
- The last Date of this Application is 1st Aug, 2018.
- The Host Institution of the Scholarship is Griffith University.
- The Field of study of the scholarship is (MIWM) Masters in Integrated Water Management.
- This scholarship is awarded to the following Master Degree Program.
- The Thiess scholarship (A) cover the Each scholarship is valued at roughly AU$ 92,645 and will also cover full tuition fees, living costs, return air travel to Australia, university student amenities fee, student visa, and overseas health cover.
- The Thiess scholarship (B) is valued at roughly AU$ 52,500 and will cover full tuition fees.
The Target group of the scholarship is that:
- For Thiess Scholarship (A) – Future water leaders from priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle-East. One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
- For Thiess Scholarship (B) – Future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe, or Asia.
- For Type A: The number of the scholarships is two (2)
- For Type B: The number of the scholarships is one (1).
- This scholarship will start in the month of February in 2019.
This scholarship will be given in the country of Australia.
|IWC Master’s Scholarships|
for International Students
in Australia 2018-19
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must have at least 2 year of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) accepted program.
- The professional experience is not necessary for the admission in the MIWN program, the applicant with accepted professional experience have a higher chance of securing a scholarship.
- The international applicants should also have full command in English language and the evidence of the English language proficiency needs to be uploaded with the inline application form.
Method of Applying:
The applicant should submit the application form before the deadline of the application which is 1st February, 2018.the applying method is online.
For more detail about the scholarship Thiess A and you can visit to the official website which is linked below