The Scholarship is offering to apply for WU Executive Academy Scholarships to follow MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Energy Management. These scholarships are start for both Austrian and international applicants. this Scholarship support to those students who is not good financially.
The WU Executive Academy, the business school of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) take out more than 100 years of experience.
|Master of Law Scholarships |
at WU Executive Academy
in Austria 2018
- The Last Date of the Application is 31 July, 2018
- The Course Level of the Scholarship is obtainable to pursue MBA ((Master of Business Administration) programme.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarship is awarded in the field of Energy Management.
- The Advantage of the scholarship is that the Partial scholarships, up to10, 000€
- This Scholarship is allow to the all Nationality such as Austrian and International.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- The Scholarship will be given in the country of Austria.
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The Undergraduate degree (equal to a bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Minimum of three (3) years of accepted work experience
- Applicants should have proficiency in written & spoken English.
Method of Applying:
The applicant must complete the Required Documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recent digital photograph
- Letter of motivation
- Clear copy of valid passport
- Two 2 letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your selected (no subordinates)
- Official translation of university diplomas (find detailed information about the formal requirements here).
- Copy of the university diploma and grade transcripts in original language.
The applicant must the following:
- In roughly 400 words briefly introduce applicants consisting their early years, i.e. where applicants grew up, their primary and secondary education, their 1st couple of jobs, etc. Give the main reason why a MBA Energy Management is relevant to your future career development.
- Please choose “begin your application with scholarship” on the first page of the application.