The TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy at Stanford University is inviting for Postdoctoral Fellowships in Sustainable Energy in 2018 and this fellowship planned for unusual young researchers who selected on the basis of their academic accomplishment and the pledge of their scientific research.
The TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy was founded in 2009 which was made by Stanford alumni and husband and wife team Tom and Kat. The expertise and inventiveness of Stanford University’s leading science, technology & policy expertise to transform the world’s energy systems for a sustainable future.
Description of Scholarship:
|Tomkat Center Postdoctoral|
Fellowships In Sustainable
- The Last Date of the Application is 15 July, 2018.
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is The TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy.
- The Course Level of the Scholarships is obtainable for following postdoctoral programme.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarships is awarded to study the subjects provided by the University.
- The Award or the Scholarship receive:
Annual salary of $65,000 &
Eligibility for $3,000 relocation allowance
- This Scholarship wil be eligible for the all international students.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of USA.
The applicant must meet the following Criteria:
- The applicant should have a dedication from a Stanford faculty member confirming that they will mentor/sponsor and host them in their lab as a postdoctoral fellow.
- The Applicants should hold a Ph. D. (Doctor of Philosophy) at the time that the fellowship will begin.
- The faculty mentor/sponsor should be selected at Stanford. Acting, consulting and courtesy appointees are not allowed to serve as a faculty sponsor.
- The Foreign scholars should have or be capable to achieve a H1B visa (to receive the award as salary). Citizenship is not a selection factor.
- The gift of this fellowship is faced upon receiving a postdoctoral appointment at Stanford. All Stanford policies found at: postdocs.stanford.edu are relevant to TomKat Postdoctoral Fellows.
- The applicant should have a command In English language so that he can continue the further studies successfully.
Method of Applying:
The mode of applying is online