Introduction:The USP (University of the South Pacific) commonwealth is offering master degree scholarship to the international students. The USP has campuses in 12 Pacific countries. The scholarship offered full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend.
The ACU (Association of Commonwealth Universities) is one of the oldest international university networks in the world which was founded in 1913. Its desired is to promote and support outstanding in higher education for the advantage of individuals and societies throughout the Commonwealth & beyond.
Description of the Scholarship:
- The Last Date of the Applications is 13 July, 2018.
- The Host institute of the Scholarship is Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- The Course Level of the Scholarship is obtainable to follo Master degree programme.
- The Study Subject of the scholarship is All Master’s courses offered by USP. Course information can be found in the USP website.
|USP Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the South Pacific, 2018-19|
- one (1) scholarship is available, commencing in February 2019
- The scholarship is for Master’s study only and this scholarship is not applicable to distance learning courses
- The scholarship is for new students only and cannot be used to fund a course you have already begun.
- No additional funding will be given for applicants with families
- The scholarship is for a maximum of 2 years.
- This scholarship is eligible for 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- The Number of Scholarships is One (1) scholarship is obtainable, commencing in February 2019.
- This Scholarship will be given in South Pacific (USP has campuses in 12 Pacific island countries.
Eligibility Criteria:The applicant must meet the following Criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Commonwealth 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors (Undergraduate) degree of at least upper secondary level.
- The Applicants should have a command in English language in order to be able to study there.
Method of Applying:The Applicant should complete the following requirement:
- Download this application form, and complete it in as much detail as possible.
- As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) transcripts & graduation certificate
- At least 1 academic reference
- The scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
- Please submit all the needed documents by email to international-at-usp.ac.fj.