The Curtin University is offer ASTRO 3D Scholarship for Australian and international students in the field of Engineering and Science. This Scholarship is rewarded to students accepted to enroll in a Higher Degree by Research as a full-time student at Curtin.
The Curtin University is an Australian public research university found in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. The Curtin University is named after the 14th PM (Prime Minister) of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, which have 58,000 students in 2016).
Description of Scholarship:
- The Last Date of the Application is 13 July, 2018.
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is The Curtin University.
- The Course Level of the Scholarship is obtainable for pursuing postgraduate (Master Degree) research programme.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarship is gifted within the faculty of Engineering and Science.
- The advantage of the Scholarship is A stipend to support 3 years of PhD study (current rate AUD27,082, tax free, and is indexed annually)
- Limited travel funding
- This scholarship is eligible for the all Nationalities or international.
- The Number of Scholarships is one (1) to apply.
- This Scholarship will be given in Australia.
|ASTRO 3D Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2018|
The Applicant must meet the Following Criteria:
The applicant should Have completed four (4) years of higher education studies at a high level of achievement.
the Applicant should Hold or expect to obtain, First Class Honours or equivalent results.
Be enrolled in or accepted to enrol in a Higher Degree by Research as a full-time student at Curtin.
The applicant should have English language skills at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Method of Applying:To apply for this position, please send the following to the accepted project supervisor:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Brief description of your previous research and research interests
- Full academic transcript
- Details of three (3) referees who may be contacted.