The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is offering the students for the scholarship of Master Degree and PhD. This scholarship particularly deliberated to support international students to undertake a research higher degree at Flinders University.
The Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia which was founded in 1966. It consists of 25,186 (2017) students and The university is ranked within the world's top 500 institutions in the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Description of scholarship:
- The Last Date of the Scholarship is 31 Aug 2018.
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is Flinders University.
- The Field of study is Full-time research higher degree (Research Doctorate degree or Research Masters degree) offered at the University
- The duration of the Scholarship is up to three (3) years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to 2 years for a Research Master’s degree.
- The Advantage of the Scholarship is to covers the international student a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $27,082 (2017 rate), tuition fees, & an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to help with relocation prize & airfares.
- The scholarship is Targeted to the Citizens of any international country except New Zealand
- The Number of scholarship is Up to 10,
- The course of the scholarship will start in 2019.
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of Australia.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship:
The Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Master’s degree by research or Doctorate (PhD) by research.
The Applicants are needed to have successfully completed minimum the equal to of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
The Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. The Students for whom English is a international language will need to provide proof of their English language competence.
The Applicants must not hold an equal to research higher degree qualification. The Applications are only open to students starting a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
The Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
Method of Applying:
To apply for the scholarship of (AGRTPS) and Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (FIPRS), you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Research higher degree (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship group, which will produce an application for both the AGRTPS and FIPRS. The Last date for applications is 31 August 2018.