The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD now offer to the candidates for Development Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarships. The targeted of the scholarships is to create graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional & national leadership.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is the largest German help organization for the field of international academic co-operation.
Description of Scholarship:
- The last date of the Application is Aug-Oct 2018
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship is the German Universities inviting development-related postgraduate courses.
- The course level of the scholarship is obtainable to pursue the Postgraduate programme.
- The duration of the scholarship is 12 (1 year) to 24 (2 year) months (depending on the particular institution) and 36 (3 year) months for PhD.
- The advantage of the scholarships includes monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral applicant payments towards health, accident & personal liability insurance cover; and travel allowance, unless these expenditure are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- This scholarship is Targeted to Young professionals from developing countries
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of Germany.
|DAAD International Scholarships in Germany Related Postgraduate Courses 2018-19|
- The Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- The applicant holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally 4 years) in a related subject.
- The applicant has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and ideally at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor).
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than 6 years old.
- The scholarship includes a six-month German language course): DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 at the beginning of the study course, at least German language level of A2 at the time of application. In addition, German language expertise at B1 level is highly recommended.
- The applicant should have a command and having IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (at least score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based).