The University of Sydney is offering the applicants for Lendlease Bradfield Urbanisation Scholarships. This scholarship is awarded for the scholarships of undergraduate degree programme.
The (UoS) University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia which was founded in 1850, it was Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities.
Description of Scholarship:
- The Last Date of the Application is 5th August, 2018.
- The Host Institute of the Scholarship The University of Sydney.
- The Course Level of the Scholarships is obtainable for following undergraduate degree programme.
The Study Subject of the Scholarships is gifted within the following Faculties/University Schools mentioned below:
ii)Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies,
iii)Sydney School of Architecture,
iv)Design and Planning & University of Sydney Business School.
- The Advantage of The Scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum and is tenable for the full-time duration of the recipient’s undergraduate program including combined degree programs.
- This scholarship is eligible for the all Nationalities & to apply.
- The program of the scholarship will start in 2019.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specified.
- This Scholarship will be given in Australia.
|Lendlease Bradfield Urbanisation Scholarships |
at University of Sydney in Australia, 2018-19
The applicant enrolled in their 1st or 2nd year of an undergraduate degree in the following Faculties/University Schools: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies, Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning and University of Sydney Business School.
The Applicants must be undertaking studies within one of the above-listed faculties/University schools and interested in issues related to urbanism including without limitation, urban development, urban planning, urban design, project finance, project and/or facilities management and engineering.
Students must also have a Weighted Annual Mark (WAM) of 65. SAM for 1st year student’s full time.
The Applicants cannot have studied more than 96 credit points in their degree program (including degree combined programs).
The applicant should have command of English language so that h can continue is further study.
The mode of applying is online.