The target of the Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation is to provide the opportunity for outstanding & motivated students from developing areas, which do not belong to a privileged class and lack sufficient financial means, to study at and get a diploma from one of the associated business schools in Europe.
Description of Scholarship:
- The Last Date of the Application is 30th June, 2018/30 Sept, 2018
- The Host Institute of the scholarship is Kofi Annan Foundation/ESMT.
- The Course Level of the Fellowships is obtainable for pursuing MBA programme.
- The Study Subject of the Fellowships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- The international business school offers a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, an executive MBA/MPA, a master’s in management as well as open enrollment and customized executive education programs.
- The advantage of the fellowship is Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students) plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees. Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking will also be supported.
- The Number of Scholarships is Up to five (5).
- This scholarship is eligible for the least developed countries.
- This Scholarship will be given in Germany.
|MBA Fellowships for Developing Countries in Germany, 2018-19|
The MIM candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
The MBA candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of 3 years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
The All candidates should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.