The University of Copenhagen at the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science is inviting two three year PhD fellowships in Lanthanide Solution Chemistry which is starting in the period from 01.09.2018 to 31.08.2021.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark which was established in 1479 as a studium generale, The university has 23,473 bachelor’s students, 17,398 master students, 2,968 doctoral students & over 9,000 employees.
Description of scholarship:
- The Last Date of the Applications is 01 August, 2018.
- The Course Level of the Scholarship is obtainable to follow PhD programme.
- The Study Subject of the Scholarship is gifted within the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen. The positions is obtainable as a there (3) year PhD fellowship or in the Integrated MSc and PhD Scheme.
- The advantage of the scholarship is starting salary is presently at a minimum DKK 317.459 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 43.852). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- This scholarship is eligible for the all Nationality or international students.
- The Number of Scholarships is anticipation One or two PhD scholarships to apply.
- This Scholarship will be given in Denmark
|PhD Fellowships in Lanthanide Solution Chemistry Denmark 2018-19|
The Applicants should hold a BA or MSc degree in chemistry with excellence results and should have good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on statements from project supervisors and accepted work experience.
The Applicants should have command in English skills.
Method of applying:The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW mention below.
- Motivation letter including a description what it is that drives you to pursue a PhD degree
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project, and including full contact details for 2-4 referees who will support your application and who we may contact if relevant
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc/BA/MChem/MSc or equivalent)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if relevant
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)