The Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) is requesting Attractive Scholarships for Executive MBA (Master of Business Administration). The applicant will receive funding of 4,725 euros for Executive Master’s in International Business Online program.
The MCI is a privately organized business school in Innsbruck, Austria, inviting study programs leading to Bachelor and Master Degrees & Executive Master programs (MBA, MSc and LL.M.), Executive Certificate programs, Management seminars, Customized programs & research.
Description of Scholarship:
- The Last Date of the Application is 27 July, 2018.
- The Host Institute of the scholarship is Management Center Innsbruck (MCI).
- The Course Level of the scholarship is obtainable for following executive master’s programme.
- The Study Subject of the scholarships is awarded in the field of International Business.
- The advantage of the scholarship that the Students will receive funding of 4,725 euros for your Executive Master’s in International Business Online program.
- The scholarship is eligible for the all Nationality.
- The Number of Scholarships for the applicants are welcome to apply for numerous scholarships at once, yet can be granted only one of them.
- This Scholarship will be given in the country of Austria.
|Attractive Scholarships for Executive MBA in Austria, 2018|
The application must meet the following criteria:
- The Applicants should have an undergraduate degree.
- The applicant should have a full command in English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Method of applying:Please submit application via email.
- The Curriculum vitae (CV) with corresponding documents of the main stages (academic records, certificates, etc.)
- Motivational letter for applying for the scholarship for the International Business MBA Online (max. 0,5 – 1 page).
- Mid-term career goals (max. 0,5 – 1 page).
- Essay detailing the applicant’s motivation for enrolling in the study program International Business MBA Online (> 1000 words).
- evidence of an adequate command of English: TOEFL (min. 92) or IELTS (min. 6.5)