Introduction:The applicant are offering for FELLINI Fellowships Programme for Experienced Researchers of all nationality. FELLINI is an international incoming mobility fellowship programme for experienced researchers which are co financed by the European Commission through the Marie Sklodowska-Curie COFUND Action.
This fellowship programme is a new, high-quality fellowship scheme root on a modern research & training approach, which targeted at research excellence and promoting researcher mobility and training. FELLINI combines best practice found across the EU with a number of innovative elements that will provide all fellows with an ideal base for their future careers, preparing them for a wide range of career options.
Description of Scholarship:
- The Last Date of the application is 18th September, 2018.
- The Course Level of the Fellowships is obtainable to pursue research.
- The Study Subject of the INFN research areas can be grouped in 5 main areas:
2. Theoretical Physics
3. Technological Research
4. Experimental Antiparticle Physics
5. Experimental Nuclear Physics
- The advantage of the fellowship is 36 (3 Year) months & consist a mandatory twelve-months period (which could be split into two periods of 6 months) to be spent in a different research institution or in a high-tech private company, selected by fellowship holders in agreement with their supervisors, according to the interest of their research. \
- This fellowship is eligible for the all Nationality.
- The Number of Scholarships is A selection method is open to recruiting 15 (fifteen) fellows through the co-funding Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions COFUND, under the project “Fellowship for Innovation at INFN” (hereinafter referred to as “FELLINI”), Grant Agreement n. 754496. Recruited researchers shall be considered as Marie Sklodowska–Curie Fellows.
- This fellowship will be given in the country of in Italy.
The Fellowships are for Experienced Researchers of any nationality and open to the applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The Applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four (4) years of full-time equivalent research experience at the date of the call deadline. Parental leave periods do not count towards the time of research experience.
- Full-time Equivalent Research Experience is measured from the date when a researcher achieved the degree entitling him/her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was achieved or in the country in which the researcher is recruited, even if a doctorate was never commenced or envisaged. Only time spent on postgraduate research activities can be included. Working outside research will not be taken into account.
- Part-time work: Any periods of part-time activity in research should be translated into the full-time experience (e.g. 3 years 50% part-time work = 1.5 years full-time).
- The Applicants must comply with Marie Sklodowska Curie Action mobility rule: researchers may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years before the call deadline, unless this time was spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention. Compulsory national service and/or short stays as holidays are not taken into account.
- The Applicants should have command in English language so than can continue his further study.
Method of Applying:The candidate must be submitted online via https://reclutamento.infn.it/ Reclutamento Online/ no later than September, 18th 2018, at 12.00 p.m. (noon) CEST. Applications sent by email or postal mail will not be considered.
- Be received no later than the call deadline. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Be received through the INFN online application system.
- Be written in English and use the template provided.
- Be within INFN research areas.
- Be complete and contain all documents requested in the Application Pack.
- All documents must be submitted in PDF format, with the applicant’s name in the file name (Preferred format: SurnameName_FileDescription.pdf)
- Comply with the guidelines and specifications (length, font size, etc.) listed in the proposal template.
- Adhere to the ethical rules of FELLINI and the European Union Horizon 2020 research.