Introduction:The new Part-time MBA Global Diversity Scholarship is now accessible at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management in Germany. The HHL Global Diversity Scholarship is focus on prospective students with an international background.
loading...HHL family include of variety of members from different countries, speaking multiple languages, different responsibilities & diverse focuses. HHL is not only Germany’s business school with the longest tradition & the birthplace of modern management education but also receives great ratings for the excellence of teaching, root on small classes, high-performance and intensive teamwork.
|HHL Part-time MBA |
Global Diversity International
Scholarship in Germany 2018-19
- The Last date of the Application is 30 October, 2018 for the intake in March.
- The Host Institute of the scholarship is HHL.
- The Course Level of the Scholarship is accessible to follow Part time MBA programme.
- The Study Subject of the scholarship is for law & economics.
- The Advantage of the scholarship will provide the successful applicant with a tuition waiver of up to 25% of the total tuition prize for the part-time MBA Program.
- This scholarship is eligible to all Nationality.
- The Number of Scholarships is not specifies.
- This Scholarship will be given in Germany.
The candidate should meet the Criteria:
- The Applicants from all nationalities for the part-time MBA Program are eligible. With its HHL Global Diversity Scholarship HHL helps outstanding part-time MBA candidates with an international background for foster the international diversity of our part-time MBA (Business) class.
- The Applicants should have command in English language so that can write application in English.
Method of Application:The applicant should complete the application:
- GMAT score of at least 600 (or in exceptional cases a very good result in the HHL Admission Test)
- A completed MBA application form
- Scholarship questionnaire
- Proof of financial needs