Description of Scholarship:
Applicants should hold a BA or an MSc degree in chemistry with good results and have good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on statements from project supervisors and relevant work experience.
The Applicant should have a command in English language.
Method of Applying:
- The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
- Motivation letter including a description of what it is that drives you to pursue a PhD degree
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project, and including full contact details for 2-4 referees who will support your application and who we may contact if relevan
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc/BA/MChem/MSc or equivalent)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme in SCIENCE, if relevant
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any
- The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.